This ship will never float, and at least it seems like Phil is going to accept it! There were a huge fight between the different parties of the new proposed joint venture with the fleet management stuff, and the whole deal is off! So, Phil is unemployed. He would have started to work there on Tuesday, instead he is home playing computer games. His cv is out on the web, and he has received quite a couple of responses, so now the long wait for the right job at the right place. We are even investigating moving out of town, to the coast!! Yeah, I have always wanted to be closer to the sea. For me, this would mean travelling to existing clients and working hard at establishing new networks.
Feelings - I am a bit concerned with finance, but VERY happy that Phil will be out of that industry and the possibility of moving FAR away from bad memories and people I do not want to bumb into at shopping malls!! I think that this is the best thing that could have happened for us. Now to wait it out and see what, where, when and how?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment