That is what E calls his underpants, and today that was what he wanted to wear to school. Just underpants and boots. We have not really attempted to potty train at all but today, instead of nappies, he was send to school with a bag of dry clothes and wearing his Spiderman's.
I am both sad and proud of him. Sad that my baby is growing up so quickly, proud of his self convidence and abilities.
I bought a pee stick again yesterday, somehow I do not think I am pregnant, but af has not turned up yet. She is never this late. It was negative but I am still a bit worried as I cannot dive if pregnant - so thinking I will buy another one if nothing happens before Friday. Maybe I should just have a beta to make doubly sure??
2 comments:
Has af found you yet? I just saw your post!!!
Whoa whoa whoa!! Somehow I missed this. I hope af shows up and soon!
Post a Comment