Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

No cheating

Before we dressed this morning, with E still wearing his night nappy, he wanted to go to the toilet but could not undress and aim fast enough. So he peed the floor. The overly sensitive mother that I am, I offered him his smartie just to make sure the youngster did not feel a failure. But he very indignantly refused and shooed me out the bathroom with the door closed firmly in my face.

Only to be called a minute or so later.

Come quickly come look!
It is gooone (standing next to the pot with his hands turned up and a silly grin on his face) This is a regular game so I duly played my part.
Hah, where did it go?
Lots of silly giggles, 'Look in a toilet', and he opens the lid for me admire the prize.

A drop of pee, and a giggling toddler urging me to give him his now, well deserved, smartie!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wonderful progress - you are so far ahead of us. E sounds like a great unique soul!