Don't get me wrong, i am very proud of what we have achieved in such a short period of time.......however, sometimes I cannot help but ask myself - what have you done?
One of our newest and arguably most professional team members referred to me as a hippie the other day. I could not argue with her at all. I am a bit of an idealist and tree hugger and sometimes all of these Corporate Governance issues just don't make any sense to me at all. I understand that a company like ours will go through growth phases and during those it is important to make sure that we get our house in order to balance between growth and stability. And that is a difficult balance to obtain and maintain continously.
So far we have done really well and I salute the team
1 comment:
Cheers to you, Maritha! Owning your own business(es) is HARD WORK!!!! Especially those first few years. I look back at how far we have come in the last 7 years with ours and it just amazes me but as I have found, there is ALWAYS room for improvement and it is exhausting making it all work and run smoothly day in and day out. It's not how far you've come, but how much farther you have to go. :) J
Post a Comment