It is hard to believe that a year has passed since my last blog post, I believe that only a hand full of entries have been made over the last couple of years. I think it is indicative of the stage my life went through. One where all the focus was external - the business, my child, my relationship with John, running from pillar to post to try and meet all the expectations, fulfill all the responsibilities.
Then lately, introspection. Lots of questions about me and who I am. The needs, fears and desires of the forty something me. An executive coach to speak to. Someone that knows how to engage my limits, voids and strengths. I am learning that I need to own me - all of me. I can be proud of my accomplishments without fear of embarrassment.
My life is about learning, loosing, growing.
It is about building and rebuilding
My love, relationships, business, self.
Exotic,
a lotus flower,
always floating,
even when
murky waters lurks
beneath
No comments:
Post a Comment