Today I spend all day at a client, with Casey, my newest bestest friend. She helped to make me feel very professional, prepared and just plain zoosh!
Lots of research, thanks to Phil, has led me to the door of this very nifty little metal brain. Not only is she extremely sexy, she has all kinds of additional features, like a build in webcam and movie making software....mmmm can you all see where this is going!
E is totally fascinated by his face and voice talking back to him from the screen and we have had lots of fun playing with all our cool new toys.
My imagination is running wild already - working in the garden, tanning simultaneously, maybe the stables?? Or what about the little nature reserve around the corner, would that not be a good spot for some quiet contemplative writing work? Hah and here I was worried about venturing out of my musty little corner in the garage!
3 comments:
Ha! I had somethign different in mind when you were talking about something Phil had input on that was extremely sexy with the webcam and movie making capabilities! or maybe you're thinking the same thing I am you naughty little scamp!
Hah - I just did not want to say it!! but lets make movies babe....lol, ok now my imagination really is running wild
Funny...this isn't the first time this has come up. Hee hee.
Send flicks of you guys wi/ E!! Have fun with you new gadget, but make sure you don't lose any of your limited free time.
M
Post a Comment