Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Playtime

Work is a bit quiet at the moment, so I have had some fun with Elrich

On my birthday dad and E played some rugby, giving me the opportunity to practice my action photo skills. This is the only photo E did not pose for, I am afraid that the only comment I can make regarding the rest of the shots is that my child loves being in front of the lens!! Suppose he grew up with a mammarazzi!!

At one of our Sunday Picnic spots! E loves his brim and always wears them in the car



Some fun yesterday morning before we left for school, it was all drizzly and wet and he posed for mom to click away in the garden


3 comments:

mi said...

Possibly my favorite set you've posted. These are really magnificent.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - I need lessons. It would help if my kiddos didn't run away from the camera. Not sure how to make it fun for them.

cg said...

Ann, I just pick the camera up without telling e what to do, I have a long lense though, which helps, as I can crop my photos without having to be close to him at all. In all these photos he was about eight or more meters away from me. He knows though that I am taking photos and will flirt with the camera, but it is not in his face at all. The only advice I can give is to make sure that you are on your child's eye level when you do take a picture.