Ack this has been a rough week
When you continuously have too much on your plate dont be surprised if some of the stuff lands on the floor. This is now the keys I spend an hour looking for yesterday morning. Making me terribly late and frazzled. Leading to a silly, I dont have time for, shopping spree. To outfit my newly reshuffled corner in the garage. I now have beautiful beechwood intrays, boxes for files and even a mock suede cd sorter.
It all started last week though, when I for some strange reason emailed the combined first quarterly report to my clients, referring to it as the combined third quarterly report..what?? only to get some of them asking me to change the format so they can input the outstanding information...the third quarter is only next May. At least more than just me are totally lost in time
The cake was Tuesday - I was an hour late for a meeting with an IDP manager. Why? Because distance and travel time in SA is not necessarily related. More so if it is raining and your wiper blades does not work. yeah picture this - Hand operated wiper blades on a narrow country road. I was a bit dishevelled when I eventually got there. But nevermind, my idea sold well and now we just need to write it up well and sell it to DME
And yesterday, after I recovered from the key incident, I closed another deal, with hereto unknown negotiation skills.
1 comment:
You rock.
Post a Comment