Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A sanity break gone bad

For some reason E was screaming almost none stop all afternoon, I think he was hungry and tired. It was no mean feat when I eventually got him in the bath and for once there was silence. He was playing with an empty shampoo bottle, filling it with water, pushing it to blow bubbles.....and again. So I made my escape to the kitchen to clean the dishes and bring some order in the chaos known as my house. Leaving E to play quietly.....it turns out too quietly. When he calls me to come get him out of the bath, I notice that the lids on all my shampoo and conditioners, face wash (Clarins no less) are open. On closer inspection - also filled to the brim with water. We are talking about the dilution of a three month beauty routine budget here.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

My Max likes to empty and fill up bottles in the bath as well. Luckily it has only been some shampoo and conditioner he has ruined.