Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

A ball of sobs

Today was a really bad day. I had to go to a 12:00 a clock meeting and at 11:00 I was still in a foetal position in my bath, balling my eyes out. I think I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

I figured these are the reasons:
It is just about three months after the final break-up, it always takes me three months to break down after any disaster
Ne Dean died yesterday, five years ago, my most difficult day in the year
And the bulk of the stress of all my work is over, I dont absolutely have to consentrate on work every waking minute

So, really, it is a good sign

2 comments:

mi said...

Awww...poor you! It looks like you've stuffed the maximum amount of emotion down, and now it is all bubbling back up at once. I agree..it's a good sign.

wahine808 said...

Awww, hun. Hugs to you.