I have accepted a dinner invitation with maple syrup voice.....to do that, I have to fly to another country. My flight leaves on Saturday morning, early. Dinner will be home cooked, at his beach house. He refers to his driver, his security and his housekeeper like everybody has those.........I am totally intrigued. We even had a loud disagreement the other night (my first with the opposite sex ever!).
I have a feeling we are both a bit loud, determined and over the top, not sure. Last night he wanted to know if I want to sleep in the/his? hotel, or his apartment. In my own room of course...lol.
I am drawn like a moth to an open flame.
3 comments:
Ooohh! How exciting...like a romance novel! You are gorgeous and I can't wait to hear about your date!!!
Ack Mi, have i agonised about this date or not. I do not think this guy is a psycopath, i am just worried about my own desire to break the mould! Just now I loose the plot completely! i am taking my camera with and will post some pics asap. I think he is gorgeous, but we will have to see in real life. You know, I have a thing for dark mysterious looking men.....At least I am paying my own way there and back and have convinced myself that if I feel uncomfortable I have enough resources to walk out and look after myself.
Just know you can walk away at any moment, without guilt, etc... Be safe, but enjoy the adventure! I'm dying know what country....
Post a Comment