for better or worse, some things has to be said
In one of the painfull discussions Phil and I had after the affair three years ago, he told me that the affair was all my fault, because he said, I do not like sex. Now, that was the first I every heard of that, and I have for a long time tried to understand that, and make up for it in some way as I kinda thought I did like sex one, and two, that I was not too bad in bed. See I have very few inhibitions and am not shy about my body at all. But when all was said and done I was left feeling like an unattractive, unsexy woman that had absolutely nothing going in that department.
So fast foward to the dating site, the mocambique dinner (where the date thought I was steaming hot and he confused me no end) , and life after that. I meet this really nice guy, also through the site and I think to myself that I have to approach this differently, as I would just hate to have to make another phonecall and apologise again.......lol, that is a story for another day as I simply am too embaressed to talk about it.
So I told him from the first word we exhange that I really am looking for a friend, somebody to hang out with, have fun with, no strings or commitments and I am going to do the same with other nice boys as well. And I would like for him to have the same approach. Well for some reason, blow me over I am not sure why, this is guy is absolutely smitten with me. Now this makes things really difficult as I feel responsible and I would hate to disappoint and the list is endless. Anyway I agree for us to go out to dinner and dancing, as this was the whole point of meeting. It is all fun and he is a gentleman of note and I love every second. A couple of dates later, this week past I am still recovering from my BLUE MONDAY and he wants to see me, so I say, why dont you bring wine and we cook some dinner and just relax at my place - e is sleeping with dad, so an evening of easy conversation with a mature guy would be fun and I did not feel like dressing up in anycase. I did not have to see any clients all day so was in jeans and sneakers with my hair in a pony tail, thinking that could not possibly be attractive to anybody.
Well we cooked dinner together, had some good wine, ate, chatted and I got up to make some coffee and call it a night. He comes with me, kisses my neck talks to me, I cry, back off tell him that I am not sure about this, he gathers me up in his arms and talks to me about trauma, dissapointment, heart ache and whatever else. As I said, the poor man is smitten, the end of the story is a very hot long night of passion...it was amazing. It confirmed what I suspected all along, that I am not an ice queen, that I do actually enjoy intimacy, that my body can be celebrated if it is done so with respect and honesty.
Only problem is, I really am not ready for a relationship and this poor man would marry me tomorrow........
5 comments:
Wow - as much as I don't want to walk in your shoes at the moment (you have had a long hard fall/winter in my opinion), it certainly does sound nice.
I sometimes wish I could spark it up a bit around here (and not fear ending up with another well loved, but really unplanned baby!)
Congrats, glad you had fun.
Hey there Hot Mama!! Good for you! Sounds like a bit of a sticky situation with him looking for more of an emotional attachment than you. Just stay honest and you will always be able to look yourself in the eye. Good for you. You needed that!
Thanks girls, I have gone round this problem in my head ad infinatum. But like you said mi, I was honest, I am still honest and I cannot take responsibility for his emotions.
Ann, it was so much fun, we repeated the exercise..one word, condoms!!
Condoms, schmondoms. Have I mentioned Logan...? ;)
[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/01-2010/211.php]Нисковъглехидратна диета[/url]
- программа здоровье похудение 1 канал
[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/01-2010/01-08-2010.php]Панкреатит хронический диета[/url]
- эфирное масло для похудения
[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/56/]Диета кефирная[/url]
- легко похудеть за 10 дней на 5 кг
[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/dieta-kremlevskaya/23.php]Как сильно похудеть за неделю[/url]
- гель для похудения фитнес
[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/68/prisedaniya-dlya-pohudeniya.php]Приседания для похудения[/url]
- сайты рецептов диетической кухни
[url=http://dnevnik.bigmir.net/groups/article/56377]диеты для быстрого похудения [/url]
[url=http://dnevnik.bigmir.net/groups/article/56374]диеты для похудения меню [/url]
Post a Comment