Yesterday I got to test the bakkie, she did wonders and we moved my cottage in less than three hours. Help was had in the form of a huge 1.5 ton double axle trailer, Stephan, Johan and his little girlfriend. Beautiful to see young blossoming love like that........and the eye-candy was good as well, so was the company ;-)
My new place is gorgeous, two comfortably sized bedrooms, open plan living area and a huge serviced garden. Yeah for serviced gardens!!!
E has not seen his new home yet as he has been with Phil all weekend, spending time at friends of ours....mmmm a bit of an odd feeling to not be there as well, but best I get used to it.
I am pleased, I have lots of ideas for this little home, ways to make it mine. I never felt that at the previous place. Not sure if it is the different set-up or maybe I have just moved on a little bit emotionally? Suppose the big commitment was made in buying the car, I might just as well go all the way and settledown into my own little place as well......
No comments:
Post a Comment