
Mom, you do NOT have your own house
Yes baby we do, remember we have our new house that is for mommy and Elrich
No you dont, you must go and live with daddy
but baby, we cant do that, we have our own house and we must stay there
No mom, you must go and live with daddy for a looooong time
Why must I live with daddy?
Because you love him
But baby I love you very much
Yes, you love me, but you also love daddy, that is why. You love both me and daddy and you must go and stay with him for a long time
Yes baby we do, remember we have our new house that is for mommy and Elrich
No you dont, you must go and live with daddy
but baby, we cant do that, we have our own house and we must stay there
No mom, you must go and live with daddy for a looooong time
Why must I live with daddy?
Because you love him
But baby I love you very much
Yes, you love me, but you also love daddy, that is why. You love both me and daddy and you must go and stay with him for a long time
1 comment:
Aah, that knack kids have for verbally stabbing us in the heart. Hang in there. That rollercoast you are on will head up eventually.
Post a Comment