Share in the intricate twists and turns of my life
OMG. Where did this one come from?
mi I dont know, we have never lost anybody or any animal close to the family. I was in tears when he said that to me.
I know I lost Shanie last year, but he did not live in the house with us and I have not really talked about him or death - too many other things going on you know
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG. Where did this one come from?
mi I dont know, we have never lost anybody or any animal close to the family. I was in tears when he said that to me.
I know I lost Shanie last year, but he did not live in the house with us and I have not really talked about him or death - too many other things going on you know
Post a Comment