Lots of new things have been happening around here, and for most I have photos, but for some reason my post editor has dissappeared and I dont know how to post the photos anymore ;-p
But in the last two weeks
E went Ice scating for the first time
he loved every minute and have not stopped nagging to go back
E ate sushi as a big boy - had it once as a baby, but not since
and he still liked it
I went hot air ballooning over the cradle
with a 'gaggle of girls' so called because we
did not stop talking for over five hours
This is what our bookclub is best known for
And I got my very first client
that is not billed through another consulting firm
I have given in lots of proposals and tenders before
but this is the first one I actually got
and it was through a word of mouth reference
from another client
Very exciting
1 comment:
(laurel)Keaulana LOVES fish in any form, raw or cooked! E might too - keep giving it to him! I'm jealous of your adventure with your girls on the balloon!
Post a Comment