Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back to the sand pit

On Monday E got to go to the secret playroom for children
Much much later he came down to call me
come see mom, come see what I have made
to be escorted back to a sandbox
where the recurring theme was toys getting stuck

stuck under things
stuck inside things
but all of them had to be rescued

It was very interesting to see

and then yesterday he went through a serious separation issue
where he could not do anything if he could not see me
when I asked him what was wrong, he said
I am soo scared you will send me away again, I want to see you all the time

It was very hard taking him to his dad this morning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

(laurel)Awwww, (((hugs))). That's got to tear at your heart.