Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Change of plans

At the beginning of this year my goals were basically to
Build my business and buy a house

Those have changed
I am of the hook completely
I dont have to achieve anything this year at all
I am just focussed on finding myself and mothering my son

Yes, the old money clock must tick over but i will just remain in status quo and look after the clients i have and if new business comes round, i wil take it on and work at it. But I am not going to go looking for anything. No active building of anything. Just living and finding out what it feels like to feel again. To not be driven to perfection in everything I do. To sleep in when I can, to loose my temper if I have to. To cry and to love. Even if it is only for today. Because just recently I have been reminded again that tomorrow is never certain. It does not matter if something will not last, we can still love and live today with everything we have for this day. Or this person, today. It is ok.

No comments: