Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

The madness continues

I just got a seriously big life cover policy that has an income protector and disability build in. They gave me an amazing discount since I am a seeminly healthy educated professional with a purist lifestyle. But after carefull consideration of my personality profile questionnaire they have stipulated that all mental illnesses such as (and I list them)
anxiety,
stress
depression
Fatigue
Chronic fatigue
or (other?)personality disorders
will be excluded for the comprehensive and income protector plan and that I should preferably not visit anymore psychotherapists for at least the next 12 months. I think they are crazy, but i will take the offer as I know I have my madness well under control and only my puppy (and sometimes my child) gets glympses of the mad cackling and crying that goes on in the cottage for the most insignificant of reasons.

No comments: