So KC challenged all of us to work our abs in the little competition she is running on her blog.
My first week:
On Monday I did the sitting trot thing for five minutes and half way through I was thinking - I am cheating this is way tooo easy. I could sit like this for the rest of the day and not feel a thing
On Tuesday morning I had a slight limp as my lower back was just so stiff
On Wednesday it was the second round and after about 30 seconds I thought I was going to die. By the 4th minute I wondered if my horse will buck me off if I puked all over him and when the watch told me time up - I hardly had the strength to keep my body upright on the horse. Sheez I am unfit
Friday came and went so fast that I did not ride or do any other form of exercise
So Saturday morning I decided that I will go for the bonus point- variety:
Five minutes of crunchies - those that you pull yourself up by breathing out and clenching your core muscles. A lil like isometrics I was told way back when. I managed one hundred relatively fast, then I had to rest for at least thirty counts. Then I did another hundred agonizingly slowly, convinced that I am going to pass out and die, convinced that the kitchen counter does not work anymore and will never ring to signal the end of this torture. As I finished my 5 minutes and got up - my ears started ringing so bad I thought I am gonna pass out.
Why am I doing this to my self?
1 comment:
Hah! I read that challenge. Thought about it. Decided to tour a gym. Thought about it some more. Still thinking about it. :)
Post a Comment