So the ab contest is still going strong
On Monday I was travesing the rural roads of this here land and by the time I got home my lower back and kidneys had enough already.
Wednesday i was not going to miss and I googled abs - copied and pasted a list of do able exercises and decided to stick to them as I am sure that I remember something around repetition being a good thing.
My tools of torture were:
Reverse crunches
Bicycle Crunch
Vertical Leg crunches
Bridges
Half Curls
I did them on Wednesday morning as I got out the bath...it is quite the experience doing ab exercises when you are butt naked. No, I will not go into details but just remember I have been with child a couple of years ago.
The only reason why I did my exercises on Friday was because of the competition and I was not going to loose another day. I felt sick, I was so darn tired as I just did not sleep for two nights in a row and life had my intestines in a gut wrenching knot.
By Saturday this was all old news.....the only very sad thing is that I did not get round to Shilogh this week - Only on Thursday for a very short, very disorientated little ride that nearly landed me on my head. I can only dream and hope
No comments:
Post a Comment