This day started with a phonecall at 6:00 am
My kid only got to school at 9:30 and on the way there he wanted to know what was wrong with me so I told him my tummy is very scared because I am nervous about some stuff. He promptly got hold of the cd wallet and fished out some classical music for the trip 'cause it will relax my tummy and then I do not have to think about the scary stuff anymore ;-)
It worked.
He told me that just sometimes his tummy also get scared when he has to sit on the green chair at school. But you know what mom, I have a machine tummy that eats food and makes pooh all of the time.
2 comments:
What happened?
Oh mi, it is just work related stuff that had me really stressed out. Still stressed about it but I am sure it will come to a point soon.
Post a Comment