Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day back in school

On our way to school this morning E told me he does not want to go to school anymore. So I asked him why and he answered that he only knows how to ride his bike and he does not know all his letters and numbers. He was worried that he could not know everything perfectly and that Keabewtse will tease him because of it. I never realised this, he always said he loved working with Keabets but this morning it came out that he would rather the teachers teach him and help him more. I am so glad the older friend has gone of to big school and E will be one of the bigger kids in the class. It is a problem when you are part of the big kids group and you are two years younger, you just dont know everything as well as they do.

I think this year will be a good one for the little guy

No comments: