It was my birthday recently.......and how do i know I am a year older? I tell you what, it happens when you plan an evening of raucous sex and good food and instead of fun, you fall asleep by 8:30, only to wake up in the middle of the night with your mind racing on all the business decisions that needs to be made.
What has happened to me?
Anyway the party we had over the weekend was a lot of fun, even it was a sweltering hot summers day! It was the first party that I have ever hosted for myself and it was at our own little home. I rented some tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery with caribbean umbrellas, all set up in the bottom of our garden/ read untended grassland. John organised greek lamb on the spit with roast potatoes, fresh greek salad and crispy bread rolls. For table decorations I combined greek imagery with fresh food colours and came up with my own eclectic creation. The day was lovely!
 |
| Caribbean colours in the highveld |
 |
| My friends, some of whom I have known all my life |
 |
| when I think Greek food, I think lemons and brinjals |
 |
| Our Chef! Love you John, you are just the best |
1 comment:
Happy Birthday (a little late). Looks like a great time was had!
Post a Comment