Sunday, September 26, 2010
Circles in the sand
My thoughts seem to turn me in circles all the time, as the company is consttantly growing and developing new products, associated brands and following the opportunities knocking on our door, I seem to be divided between growing the company into a corporate giant with all it's trappings or staying an anonymous persona in the background. I can see glimpses of the politising and maneuvering in our boardroom, things I so despise about human nature. And I have to ask myself whether I am just naive or need to grow up quickly to make the system work for me, or should I rather distance myself from all of it? The problem with distancing one selve from it is that your lack of action will invariably lead to your submission to the problem - this is one very hard lesson I learned in my marriage and I believe it is valuable for all relationships. And what is life if it is not a sequence of relationships with various spheres of people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment