Approximately one year from now this will be covered in gravel, tailing dams and mine dumps. Even though they do environmental impact assessments and are sensitive to any red data species, the reality is that money talks, and nature not. I suppose it is good for the economy and does employ a lot of people. Just sad that a beautiful remote area will become visually spoiled like that.
Autumn in the front and summer in the background, I just like the colours of the stones and slightly distorted view of the trees in the background here, this was taken at a weekend we spend a while ago with my parents at a local river.
I really like this study of a dead tree - going up for ages, suggesting the roots should be deep as well..mm I think I must enlarge and frame it with the similar study I did of the windmill...one iron, one wood - the same colours though.
This is such a warm photo, all credit to go to Phil though - he takes amazing photos in the dark. I have to work with natural light and shadows.

And the little man himself, caught unexpected by his mother. I love autumn colours and the falling leaves. He had his very first haircut shortly after the photo was taken. I need to take some pictures of him with his new sleek look
2 comments:
Ooooh, that one of the tree just makes me want to keep looking. E, of course, is adorable. Love his sweater and will try to absorb your current cool weather through the pics.
I really like the tree photo too but still am very biased to pictures of children. I love E and his autumn leaves (I think autumn is my favorite except that it is followed by winter!).
Post a Comment