Today as we stopped at E's school and started our 'getting out routine' I noticed something very wrong.
E was not buckled into his carseat anymore
Instead he was standing on the seat with this silly, self important grin on his face
Asking him how on earth he managed that, he replied in this very thrilled confident little voice that he 'pushed with his fingers, out'
Uhhu I see that - staring back at him in horror.
So what on earth am I gonna do now? take two hours to drive five km to buckle my toddler back down every two seconds??
1 comment:
AAck, that is scary! These little guys are much to precocious! Hayden can undo one of the fastenings on one of his carseats, but it has a big bar that comes down over him, and the release is below that, between is feet. Even if he had the strength to push the button hard enough, he can't physically get to it. Maybe you will need to search out a carseat where the mechanisms simply aren't within reach of your little Houdini.
Post a Comment