Malaysia was beautiful, restful and......sad. I missed my family, all of it, so much. I kept on thinking how much fun the three of us would have had if we were all together. But it was not to be.
Instead I slept a lot, started each day with Yoga on the beach, then fruits for breakfast. Lying around at the pool, walking on the beach, drinking cocktails on the loungers, going for Balinese massages and yes......hooking up with a beautiful man from Tunisia. We had a bit of a language barrier as his is French but I did find out that sometimes words are over rated.
All in all a very fine holiday indeed
3 comments:
Ooh la la! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. It would be hard to be so far from family, but well worth the relaxation.
Sounds wonderful! Am totally jealous. I can speak a *little* French if there's anything you want translated, LOL! :)
Ahh Jen you are wonderfull! I can french kiss if that counts?
Post a Comment