and my TV cabinet arrived,
it is beautiful - solid mahogany and both E and me loves it.
E's comment was, wow mom, now our house looks so much neater
sometimes i cannot believe the things he comes up with
funny little story
we went to visit my good friend Jen yesterday
and went for an unplanned swim in her pool and as I came out of her house with her borrowed bikini, my little boy looked up from the pool and said in a very loud voice
Mom, you look sooo beautifulll
melted heart right there ;-)
the kid is going to be a dangerous womaniser in a couple of years
2 comments:
Aren't they sweet sometimes? :)
You have a nice boy ... and if I remember correctly from some of your Greece pictures, you are very purdy!!!
I agree - just move in (an earlier post). I own a house, and we still haven't 'moved in' as we are missing furniture - it causes me stress.
Happy New Year - may you find the right balance.
Post a Comment