Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Walking the land

So the big nasty conference was a roaring success.
The nails looked smashing..doll, the outfits were just devine, and we even managed to do a LOT of good business.
Or at least open those doors to the you know who in the mining industry. We do understand though that the hard work starts now, as we need to sign those deals and get the business into MTS to really make sure the conference worked for us as it was supposed to. We had our very first meeting this week past and hopefully we will be able to follow up on the rest early this coming week.



And then, believe it or not, but the property eventually came through. Yes, we have a move in date of this coming Saturday, the 5th of June. I hope, if we can get the fence repaired and the gate motor that got stolen re-installed so we can at least be safe in our new abode. I took myself and the doggies for a walk there today and this is what we saw

Our dam at the bottom of the property, where I saw some Egyptian Geese the other day
The Stables, OMG - did I mention that there were stables?

And yes, I know, but have some imagination - this is a menage!


The paddocks and lunge ring at the bottom of the property, with Nikita running across this vast expanse of land, her tongue dragging on the grass

My new kitchen and lounge.... I know, lots of work here

No comments: