Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2005

It did not last long

I was wondering about phil and his new found urge to see E. Well, it is something of the past it seems. No calls, no contact, no arrangements to see his little boy this weekend. When I called his phone late afternoon yesterday, I got a sms. In conference call to America, will phone you later. Well, we are still waiting. Maybe it is a helluva long call - about 18 hours to be precise.

Tomorrow it is phil's youngest brother's 21. He phoned me last night to ask if I will come. Off course I will, I said - he is as much my little bro as anybody elses. The whole family will be there (not sure if Phil will) so it might be an interesting experience.

1 comment:

KC said...

Hi, m --

I feel for you so much -- keeping both you and e in my thoughts, and I'll be reading.

kc