There are two puppies still left from Nikita's litter and housetraining them has been an ordeal. Now, when E sees doggie shit anywhere on the yard, he runs to get toiletpaper and calls me excitedly over to clean up the mess. Now, I agree that it needs cleaning, but my dogs are big and and 4 square inch of toiletpaper will not do the trick.
With our newly cleared and clean yard, the property looks a lot bigger and all of a sudden E is not afraid to play all by himself in the garden anymore.
It was daddy's day yesterday - he came over to feed, bath and tuck e in. It really upset me, not that I miss what we had the last two years - I really really miss our fictional future. Looking back, I have no recent memories or foundation to base this happy future family on, but it seems that I really had a very strong idea in my head about something that was never real. Maybe it is my happy childhood memories I have projected into the future of my child and it has nothing to do with my current experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment