Were the words my little boy were crying out in his sleep last night. It broke my heart.
We are all settled into our new little home. It is very nice and friendly I must say. All kitted out with brand new kitchen utensils and cutlery. I love the countryside and the setting is perfect for us. E has the big garden I always wanted for him and three friends that entertained him all of yesterday. Horses to calm my nerves and the silence at night is amazing. Frogs and crickets instead of sirens, helicopters and dogs barking incessantly.
Our new home is spacious and comfortable and I am gonna make it slightly quirky as I make it mine. A new identity. One that reflects me and who I am as a woman, a mother and an entrepeneur. It is exciting.
1 comment:
I am happy to read about your new home. I can't wait to hear how you make it your own!
Post a Comment