Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

From Prejudice to Admiration

So I had Fun with a BIG F last night - the women I met there were warm real people with big bodies, little bodies, toned ones and fat ones, but they were all smiling, clinching those buns and pushing up with those hips. It was an hour floor work out that killed me and I left with legs that could hardly walk.

I loved it - I felt that cameraderie between women I remember feeling when E was a newborn and i was in a baby massage class with a bunch of other newborn moms

It was not about seduction at all, but I can imagine that the confidence those women have in their beautiful, perfect bodies, rubs off everywhere.

I will practice to 'touch the corners of a square with my hips' until I can do it with that beautiful fluent movement that rolled through the class last night.

1 comment:

mi said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It sounds like a fabulous class and you could really use some girl time.