My nerves are finished! on Wednesday we should know whether we will call this place home

I know it does not look like too much right now, but it is all about position, position, position and not to forget about the endless open spaces that will surround us

5 comments:
It looks wonderful and open! I hope everything goes smoothly!
It looks like a beautiful area. Good luck!
Soooooooooooooo, did you get it or not??? I've been waiting for an update!
Sorry, we have not heard back from the bank - they want this document and then that document and it keeps going on and on. At least they have not said no yet.
I know all about that! I've just about emptied my file cabinets trying to gather all of the stuff they keep asking me for. Our file must be humongous by now! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment