This is one of my favourite recent photos of Elrich, taken at the recent fishing/picnic trip. I am sure E will be forever mortified if he had to know he graced my blog in the nude, but I wouldnt tell if you don't. 
On the right we have the wiremaker, this guy lives in absolute poverty in a informal settlement but handmakes the most neat diamont wires ever seen. The stones at the bottom provides tension to ensure even, square blocks. I keep on thinking about Schilpadsnest as a 'space of hope' not desolation.
More so if you can live with such bold colours on your house. To me it seems more of a statement of energy and lifeforce, not poverty and depression.hehee and another favourite - quality time

And at the very last, to the readers (if any) that dont know us, a little family portret. Phil took it with the remote function on our very nice if slightly outdated Pentax MZ7, my trusted companion and friend to most places I visit
1 comment:
I'm not sure if your son will kill you or your husband! The toilet picture is the best...how were you able to take and post that one, and still be alive today!
Post a Comment