As I am wrestling with Elrich to get him undressed and in the bath, all I hear is 'go away - go away!!" Now standing upside down trying to undress a two year old rolling on the bathroom floor, whilst you have your own swollen, throbbing eye is just no fun. So I decided to take his advice and 'Go away' . It took about 2 seconds flat for him to be on my lap, cuddling into my arms as I sat exhausted on the toilet seat.
What a cute little body.
The fight started all over as soon as I put him in the tub!!I do not know why he did not want to bath tonight, maybe it has something to do with the medicine that have been following bathtime all week this week...
1 comment:
We get that too. It's usually when we ask for hugs and kisses and get "no!" Now I just walk away. On Friday he came following me through my IL's house yelling "I wanna hug! I wanna hug!" with his arms held out. So funny! We've done this a couple times and he has gotten much better! That reverse psychology really works.
Post a Comment