Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Canto Gregorian

Is lulling my spikey nerve -endings. Cannot concentrate today, for no love or money. So am sitting at my desk pondering.

I want some social interaction, I want to ride my horse, I want to go on a dive holiday in Mocambique, I want to surf the net. I want to read my book.

Instead, I am trying my very best (not) to concentrate on getting this freaking reporting pack to my client. So I can tick it off my to-do-list and start with the next big job. Writing the second term report of another bigger client. So I can tick that off my to-do-list and start with the next, even bigger job. Analysing those 600 odd responses to my Customer Satisfaction Survey.

I think that is why I am depressed, it simply is just too much to do.

But I am looking forward to the visit from my bestest friend this weekend, and I am going with her on Monday to get our papers from the Canadian Embassy.

No comments: