I must say, it pays to work at something you believe in. Even if you cannot imagine that you could actually get there. Like climbing a mountain or walking across the Sahara.
We have done that over the previous year in our marriage. Walked across a desert. I think we have found a safe oasis, right now. I am not so naive as to believe that nothing will ever go awry again, but I am confident that we have learned we really want to be together. And that any future decisions will be made with the family unit as our first priority. From both of us.
We are planning a future together, with a house, a new baby and a possible cross continental move. We are leaving the past behind us.
I think I am more ready now to purchase that wedding band and renew our vows.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you! Good work.
Post a Comment