Pages

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Introducing John


Uhuh So I swore after Phil I will lock myself in a closet and never get involved with another male again. For at least then the next 10 years.....I am still very skittish, but I need and want a friend. A real friend, somebody that I can have fun with, trust, can be my silly self and not be frowned upon. I always imagined a future fictional partner to be a professional somebody or another, maybe in the mining industry or economy. A mentor and buddy. Instead I found John, or rather John found me. He is very Greek, scraped through school, been through some of the toughest courses in the university of life and survived. But he is real, he understands how life works and best of all he knows exactly what he wants and where he is going.

So:
My friend - definately, we know how to have fun when we are together
My lover - you better believe it, we steam the windows up
My mentor - it is unbelieveable how much we are learning from one another
My partner - not sure, too scared to even think about the future
A gift - most certainly, I think sometimes the universe smiles on her children and gift us with the most unexpected

2 comments:

mi said...

Whoo hoo! Go you!

Anonymous said...

WTG girl! He is hot! Sounds like you have found yourself a great guy to hang with. Have fun.