Pages

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Professional photographer

Yip, as if I have not enough Sociology to do, I agreed to be a professional wedding photographer! I will admit, I have NEVER done anything like that ever in my life before!!! The 'evil deed' took place yesterday. I will only have time on Tuesday to hand the films in for development, so till then I must hold my breath and hope to die if the films does not come out. You know those cold sweaty palm nerves when you dream you are running around outside without your nickers?? Well I am kinda thinking, what if somewhat went wrong and the films are blank????

I only took 288 shots of the bride getting dressed, the ring ceremony, candles, family, the posed loving husband and absolutely gorgeous bride and then the after party. Luckily, I could hand the camera over to phil by then as I am just not confident enough to do steal photos at night indoors. Not my scene at all, unless it is just for personal enjoyment. Phil is very good with the camera, he just does not have a very good eye for composition. So, if the photos do come out - I will let you all have a little peek!

I must be honest though - I loved every minute of it!!!

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Can't wait to see some of the pictures. Good for you for taking the risk...hope it turns out well!!!